- WHO WE ARE?
1.1 We are Furr Boost, also referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and we are the creators of an all natural, no junk, well-being drink for dogs to complement their existing water intake.
1.2 We are based in, and operate out of, the United Kingdom. Our registered company name is Furr Boost Limited and our registered office address is The Granary 3 Patton Grange, Bourton, Much Wenlock, Shropshire, TF13 6JW.
2. CONTACT US
2.1 We fully understand that on occasion you may have questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions or you may want to find out more about our fantastic products and how they will help your furr baby, if you do please feel free to contact us:
- by telephone on 01746 330041;
- by email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can; or
- via Facebook (now Meta) at https://www.facebook.com/furrboost or, Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/furr_boost/ and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/70378584/.
All our contact details are set out on our website at www.furrboost.com/contact-us.
2.2 Equally there may be occasion when we need to get hold of you, if we do we will do so by email or telephone using the details provided when you placed your order.
- HOW TO CONTRACT WITH US
- Orders are completed by you online at www.furrboost.com (the “Site”) when you press “PLACE ORDER” during the order process.
3.2 After submitting your order, you will receive an email confirmation with confirmation number. If your email confirmation does not arrive within 48 hours after you have placed your order, please contact us via email for assistance.
- There may be occasion where we are unable to fulfil your order due to product unavailability or we have identified an issue with the pricing or promotion of a product, if that’s the case we will notify you by email and will not charge you for the product.
- If you have any questions or concerns when placing an order or if you wish to inquire about a previously placed order, please email us and make sure you include your order number.
- We currently sell to the UK only and our Site is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. We do not deliver to addresses outside of the UK.
- OUR PRODUCTS
- Our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our Site.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us by email and makes sure to include your order number. We will let you know if the requested change is possible. If we are able to change your order we will let you know about any pricing changes, timing of supply and anything else you may need to know regarding your requested change. If we cannot make the change you may cancel your order provided that the terms of Clause 9 (Cancellation) are complied with.
- OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
6.1 We reserve the right to change, limit, refuse or cancel any order you place with us in our sole discretion. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
6.2 We reserve the right to suspend any such promotions, update product information, change prices and adjust shipping and handling fees at any time without notice.
7. PROVISION OF THE PRODUCTS
7.1 During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you, the estimated delivery date, the means by which the products will be delivered and the cost of delivery.
7.2 Orders weighing less than 1.6kg will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class and packages over this weight will be delivered to you using a courier delivery service such as Fedex by way of next day delivery.
7.2 If you suspect your parcel may have been lost or not delivered, first of all, we’re sorry you haven’t received your delivery. Don’t worry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the original delivery date and we’ll look into this for you. If we are made aware outside of this time, we may not be able to cover the lost parcel costs.
7.3 If you reject your order at the door, or don’t collect your parcel, we will process your refund once the parcel has reached our fulfilment centre, which will take up to 5 working days to reach your account. Our carriers charge us for getting the parcel back to us, so this amount will be deducted from your refund to cover this cost.
7.4 Unfortunately, if our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.5 Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
7.5.1 deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
7.5.2 update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
7.5.3 make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
7.6 We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- RISK AND OWNERSHIP
Risk of damage or loss to the goods passes to you on delivery of the productsas reflected by the carrier’s recorded date of successful delivery.
Changing your Mind
9.1 You have the right to cancel your purchase with us for any unused and unopened products within a period of fourteen (14) days starting the day after of the products as reflected by the carrier’s recorded date of successful delivery.
9.2 To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision. You may do this by contacting us via email or telephone as detailed in clause 2.
9.3 If you cancel your purchase with us, you must:
9.3.1 send the cancelled products back to us, intact and inside a box. If items are sent crushed in small packages we will not process your refund;
9.3.2 send the package with the packing slip and/or receipt, with the appropriate section on the packing slip completed; and
9.3.3 send your parcel to us at Furr Boost Limited, 3 Patton Grange, Bourton, Much Wenlock, Shropshire, TF13 6JW.
9.4 Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email confirming your refund, which will take 5 working days to land back into your account. The refund will be made in the form of the original payment.
9.5 You bear the cost of return shipping costs, unless the products are defective, or the products received were not the products ordered.
Defective or Incorrect Products
9.6 Your right to cancel does not affect your rights as a consumer in relation to any defective or incorrect products you may receive. If you receive a defective product or incorrect product, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with your order number and a description of the problem in the subject box.
9.7 We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions. See the box below for a summary of your key legal right in relation to the products:
- If you have an account with us you may purchase a monthly subscription for the products. We will continue to supply the products in accordance with the terms of the subscription until the subscription is cancelled.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the ‘My Account’ area on our Site. It can take up to 5 working days for cancellations. If you cancel less than 5 working days before the next billing date, contact us to see if we can intervene with the dispatch. If the order has already been generated and dispatched you can still return the goods under our standard returns/refund policy.
- We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at any time if any amount to us remains unpaid and we will notify you of such cancellation.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices for products (inclusive of VAT) is the price indicated on our Site.
- Payment for products must be made prior to dispatch of any products.
11.3 By entering into any transaction through the Site, you warrant and represent that all information you provide is true and correct (including, without limitation your credit card information and billing address), that any credit card transactions submitted by you are authorized, and that you are the legal holder of any credit card or payment account used to enter into any transaction through the Site. If
11.3.1 your means of payment is not valid;
11.3.2 a transaction is not authorized;
11.3.3 your means of payment cannot be processed or verified at the time of any charge;
11.3.4 a charge is disputed for any reason other than failure by Furr Boost to deliver the product purchased by you;
11.3.5 you have abused or misused promotions or promotion codes; or
11.3.6 you have otherwise used the Site to enter into an improper transaction,
we reserve the right to immediately terminate any pending transactions, suspend your access to the Site, and terminate all of our obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions.
11.4 Unless we have agreed something specific, you agree that any formal payment dispute lodged with any bank, merchant services provider, credit card or payment card, or any third party discount provider shall be invalid unless:
11.4.1 you notify us within ten (10) days from date of the applicable transaction that you wish to dispute any charge relating to an order; and
11.4.2 you have made reasonable, good faith efforts to resolve any such dispute with us and those efforts have failed.
Please ensure that details of any disputes are sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
11.5 When using our payment gateway, you understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- THIRD PARTY SITES
- Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third-parties. You acknowledge and agree that Furr Boost make no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third-party content. We are not responsible or liable for any damages claimed in connection with content or products available from such external sites.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check our Site periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Site or our services following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
16. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
16.1 Which Laws Apply?
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English Courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
These Terms and Conditions and any policy documents provided on our Site set out the entire relationship between us. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be in any way affected. You may not assign the rights provided to you under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else. If we delay in enforcing any rights we have under these Terms and Conditions, this does not mean that we cannot enforce those rights at another time. This is a contract between you and us, and no other person has any rights under these Terms and Conditions.
We look forward to providing you with healthy, nutritious hydrating drinks for your pets!